Wednesday, December 1, 2010

School presentation and Library opening days

last night 30th Nov we had Alex's Presentation night we received her report card and watched as children received special awards for doing well over the year. she was starting to get unsettled with all the noise and clapping as each Child was called out then they called out her name OMG she almost flew up the front lol she got a medal for effort and progress then after I read her report card she got 1 B, 2 C's and the rest A's and its almost a 100% improvement from the first half of the year.
one very Happy lady with her medal ♥


I also got Alex's School Books for next year delivered Monday from Office works :) so we are all set for the 2011 year at school. now just for me to start covering them so I am ready for the 2011 year to start

today the school had its official library opening so I went down for this as Robyn is in Child care every Wednesday so I had me time hehe. it was well done with a morning tea after. One of the mums from Alex's school gave us a book on Bible stories for Alex as she has been asking about the bible I wanted to fix her up but she said its a small gift to a special young lady so I think I will be reading this new book alot :), I asked her to write in the cover so Alex and well us all can look back and see where it Came from ♥  it makes me cry with joy at the kindness of people around us ♥

 I also wrapped some presents to be posted to family and friends interstate, finished all the Christmas cards ready to post as well I am on the ball sort of this year lol and got the girls some lovely party dresses off Lay-by so they can start wearing them :) especially with Christmas parties etc coming around now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Alex, you must be so proud Mazz!~

Unknown said...

Very Proud ♥ but we are all proud of our children when they achieve something special even the small things ♥