Sunday, November 6, 2011

school service at Church

Yesterday Alex's school did the Adventist schools service for Church, this is a day out for families but alot do not go we try to join in as it is a good day out. Alex sang with her class and also the school she did well ♥
we all joined in on the singing too was fun. after we had a Lunch with everyone that went to the church and the girls enjoyed running around.

later that afternoon we went and did some window shopping at Riverlink shops while there some french Guy tried to sell me a Curling Iron  not bad either but at $179 was out of our budget hehe but he did play with Alex's Hair
so now I am looking at a lower costing one for the girls hair :)
sorry Photo is ok as from my Nokia phone


today we also had 2 birthdays we got invited to but I had already RSVP'd to the twins so had to miss out on  Miss Aimee's :( could not do them both as it cost to go to both :( we go Aimee a gift  :) hope she enjoyed her day at the pool.

    Alex and Robyn enjoyed Lollipop's playland even with one boy bullying Alex and Robyn almost spewing on the tea cup ride early on. this did not stop them going on though. we stayed toil almost close, girls were happy about having another Best day ever lol ( any day out is the Best day ever ).
    I helped out the Twins Mum but videoing the girls day she was busy with getting things organised so it is always good to help out :)
    on the way home Alex started getting very unsettled and she had a bad headache, I said we are almost home so try and relax she sat back and sipped her water a little closer to home she said she felt sick so i could not stop on the Ipswich Motorway so I handed her the shopping bag I had next to me emptied out what I could (missed the girls school hair ties so now have to buy new ones)  she spewed soon after and once I was on warego Highway I pulled into the inspection lane to clean her up lucky I still carry a change of cloths for both girls, no spew bags though I had cleaned the car and they still sat in the garage at home.
we son moved on as home was within a hop- skip- and jump away and would be better to be home. I had given Alex another bag Just incase she threw up again which she did all the way home :(

once Home I got her settled with a spew bag and set about cleaning the car out, then bathed Alex she went to bed after that saying her head was booming so I gave her painstop could have given panadol but then would have to wait 4+ hours before I could give painstop if like most times doesnt help her.  she wanted Mummy and fell asleep soon after this is a first with out her Toy Dog Elliot who goes everywhere with her from CCA (Childhood Cancer As.) will now be watch her over night for any more issues and hope she gets better soon as our run of luck seams to always stop us doing Christmas parties etc but NOT this Year we will enjoy and she is fine ♥

here are some photos from today

No comments: