Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bridge to Brisbane September 2nd 2012

today the 2nd of September the second day of Spring and Fathers day.
I was up at 5.30am to drive into Brisbane and then I got a shuttle bus to the 5km start line, it was freezing out here at home but turned out to be a great day, I walked the 5km in the Bridge to Brisbane with Team Logan's Run
Me and Gina at the start
Logan's Run Team




the start line

about half way

3 km down 2 to go with a hill ARGH

almost there

The Finish

T-shirt to say I finished :)


the girls stayed home with Hubby, who ended up getting called in to work and had to get a great friend to look after them on fathers day of all days ♥but Daddy and the girls enjoyed Fathers day, I even made a cake when we got home for him ♥

we made him Fathers day cards and a sign, as I knew I would not be home til after lunch for his special day


now Scanxiaty can sneak in as Alex has her 3 monthly scans on Wednesday
Bring it on we will walk all over it ♥ 

No comments: