Thursday, July 9, 2009

Totally Lost :o(

I am totally lost at the moment trying to stay strong for the girls and sort out everything for my dad, I know when I do go down for the funeral its going to hit me hard so not looking forward to that, but at least Miss Robyn will be there to help me stay level headed. we also got a prelim coroners report and dad died from fresh water drowning :( but also had heart disease

we have started to organise the funeral it will be at fulham funerals in Underdale, a cremation, then at a later date will scatter dads ashes with mums,

found out through the bank that dad had no insurance covering his mortgage so they will be taking it out of the estate, and also no will has shown up so looking towards the public trustee, so just waiting on some legal advice to see what our next steps will be,

OK sorry its not much but am just so numb & my sister is also getting heavy with me on things just do not need it all at the moment, I love my sister but My family is here too

♥RIP Dad♥ H.F.Crabb January 1940-June 2009♥

No comments: