Sunday, July 5, 2009

♥Dad Found♥

well my worst fears came to light on the 1st of July, My father's Body was found :( he had drowned in the Murray River South Australia, something we didn't need at this time.
so now I am trying to find will etc and well I am in QLD so its not an easy fete to do My sister is trying to help but losing it at Me and giving me the Miss Alex is fine just get down here (I can not leave my daughter, Hubby can not get time off at the drop of a hat and we can not afford the flights ),

so we have decided to put off Miss Alex's 5th birthday, and my 40th til I have got all this out of the way want to have a good birthday so think this is the way to do it.

now I will be heading to Adelaide with Miss Robyn and Hubby will stay home with Miss Alex as the Dr has said no to her traveling so we will abide by that, just need to get everything sorted and a funeral date then I am off to my Home state for a few days

No comments: