Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Dad has gone Missing :(

Well we are getting to the end of Miss Alex's Radiation and she has been a dream for the staff at LA5 stays still and its all done in minutes, miss Robyn is not given much time to get restless either, on Wednesday my Dads lady friend called as she had not seen my dad in a few days plus she had some money for him, so was not like dad to show up to collect it, this started me stressing so called my sister as they are all in SA and I am in QLD not actually close enough to get in the car and go check, I was on my way to the wonder factory with the Girls to see Dorothy too so tried to keep them happy and kept going, the Girls had a great time.

Above: Miss A on the radiation table 4 days left of treatment

Thursday we get told we are having a day off on friday so woohoo a long weekend at home and also told Radiation finishes on wednesday the next week a week earlier than first thought "Happy Dance" at this but still stressing in the back of my mind over my dad.



Dorothy at the wonder factory,


Thursday arvo we finally get home and then we start calling everyone to get more of an idea, after so many with no idea, My sister said she would go up but no luck there she stayed home til Friday and went up, so Hubby and I decided to call the police as it had been 4 days since anyone had seen him, a missing persons report was filed, My sister got up there on friday and found his wallet, Mobile Phone, keys etc and no sign of him. The not knowing is the worst,

I will be back in Brisbane for the week again with a possibility of coming home on wednesday (I HOPE!!!) but now Hubby will be doing the leg work for us up here about my Dad, have added
some photos of Dorothy 12 days down and only 3 to go was changed to 15 days woohoo bring on wednesday when we can stay at home for the week and weekend, but have to say have met some lovely people in the hospital and lodge that are on similar roads and now I look at people with a different eye went shopping and everyone that coughed got a scorned look from me ( stay away from my Baby girl :( )
♥My Dad the first is taken in may when he shaved his head for Miss A T the second is taken when Miss A was 7 months old she has only seen him 2 times when she was 7 mths old and 18 months old, Miss R has yet to meet him as SA is so far away for us :( ♥
on a good note Miss Alex turns 5 in under 3 weeks and we got a free pass from my fun but due to Dr's orders we will not be going just yet so I got a call from them and after telling them what we are going through they have postponed her free entry til jan 10 so we bought tickets for us all so looking forward to going when we get to the end Movie world and sea world we will get there soon :) got tickets cheap for both so decided to grab them now. ( I will be 40 the day before Miss Alex's Birthday OMG I feel old now)

No comments: