Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August Update

Chemo went well yesterday and we did get bloods back this time, Miss Alex is doing good she has lost more weight but every time I up her feeds a small amount she throws up again and then we sometimes lose the tube ( which happened last night of all things :( ) so off to local hospital to have another fitted they isolated us as her Neutrophils are still low but slowly going up, then we where sent to pediatrics as they can do the children feeding tubes ( am thinking this is a weekly-fortnightly ritual and hoping her tummy settles soon), Hubby stayed home this morning to help with Miss Robyn as its hard holding one down and controlling the other, I lost it again ( why do these things happen I feel so bad and yet it needs doing I cry every time and have the guilt build up :( )

yesterday we also had a X Ray and Ultrasound the mass is still in her abdomen ( lymph nodes etc on the aorta) so when they called it a mass I freaked but well its still a waiting game to know if these will cause future issues or that they may now be dead cells ( God I hope so )



Miss Robyn is Toilet training but its having good days and bad as we are just so busy sometimes :( she is good though and does go on the toilet so think I will just keep pushing gently and when she is ready she will stay dry♥


have handed dads estate over to the public trustee but they will need my sister to sign it to them to otherwise it will just rot and well I don't really care as long as I get no bills I am over trying and getting no where, as others have different ideas ( we have no will so this is all that can be done without us paying out more than the estate is worth) OK vent over,


have a week off from the hospital next week and chemo will restart on the 24th so hope its a quiet uneventful week for us as well have no idea when we last had one hehe. same protical with the odd week off now "Dactinomycin (Actinomycin-D, Cosmegen), Vincristine Sulphate and Doxorubicin (Adriamycim)"


OK no idea what else to write now having a mind blank ( lack of sleep an stress will do that)

No comments: