Thursday, August 20, 2009

when its good its good but then turns bad :(

well today I got paper work from hospital that tells us about admissions etc, well Miss Alex has been upgraded again to a stage 4 tumor now :( I broke down how bad is it when you see it on paper knew it was borderline stage 3/4 but to see it upgraded on paper made me so upset :(





OK enough on a good note Miss Alex Is doing wonderful she is not so nausous and keeping feeds down :) she has still got pain etc but its all one day at a time dont let if get us down and stay strong for us all, I also had to get a twin stroller as both girls fight over one seat so now they have one each, was hoping to get a second hand one but ended up with a steelcraft duo.








a day at a time enjoy what we have here & Now


UPDATE just called hospital and well it was a paperwork error but OMG what do they think we will think, on a good note mass is shrinking so everything is going along the right track ( thank god) I am still stressing about it Knew it was borderline as we were first classed as stage 4 but so glad its still same and not getting worse but getting better :) ) some new photos of My princess's

No comments: