Tuesday, September 15, 2009

september♥

well its now september I have been slack again with posting etc... no excuses but well life keeps me busy.

This month I have had a rush into RCH Brissy with Miss Alex and all was ok but still scary. Fathers day was a sad day as I did some photos up for FIL and was thinking I need to do doubles for dad then remembered. plus on the sunday Hubby called his dad and their phone was off the hook so I had to look up Mobile No. and found dads and went to call him :(...


today 15th Sep 2009 is 10 years I have been with my man we met early sept and this is the date we started seeing each other ♥♥♥ Happy 10 yrs Babe I am so happy to have you in my life and so proud of you with all we are dealing with this year.. you are a wonderful father and Husband♥♥♥


getting use to the QLD weather but do miss NSW and SA. I got into the finalists for centro smile competition and also am doing the Photo5 with Canon so need to start getting inspired with that one soon :/ I am so slack with photography of late no Phojo :(

No comments: