Friday, September 25, 2009

Dust storm & Update Sep 09

Well not alot has been happening here which is a Very good thing..., we finally got our tax done and paid some bills. getting car serviced and looking into window tinting to protect the girls more in the car. we also laybyed a trampoline for Xmas. Miss Alex is still not gaining weight and we have upped her feeds a 100ml a day to try combat this but they are not overly worried as she has so much energy and is most probably burning the calories off that way... 9 week of chemo left in the cycle, Christmas will be Chemo free if all goes well.

I am off to pick up My photo from Centro tomorrow as the voting has finished and the store has said I can don't think I am a winner but to me I am anyway and the photo of Miss Alex and Miss Robyn is priceless as its before diagnoses so I win just by getting that print ♥


Miss Robyn has started to become a little monster but I am trying to be a good mum and understand she is attention seeking she wants a PORT and NGT not something i hope she ever gets. but she See's it as Miss Alex getting that attention but I am still Breastfeeding her as thought it better not to wean as she needs some Miss Robyn and Mummy time I so love both my girls.


we have had a second call from Make-A-Wish about Miss Alex's wish, she wants the theme parks and they do a package with 3 parks and accommodation so it sounds like heaven to us all but will know more as the time gets closer, now just waiting on a third call... I have also volunteered for the pink ribbon day in our local shopping centre as have lost a good cousin to Breast Cancer and would do anything for the cancer council even more so now we are on the receiving end with a different cancer but something i wish on no one. hubby is thinking of doing a BBQ for prostate cancer too!


We had excessive dust storms here this week and even inside was choking on dust its been warm here to (I know we are in QLD but I am a South Aussie) nothing under 25 on a good day and up to 35+ that week was even before spring was here...


OK enough rambling we are almost at the end of September so this year is also coming to a close to fast. have added a photo of the dust here :(






No comments: