Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sad girls ♥ with brave smiles ♥

Photobucket
daddy has been away for a few days now and both girls are missing him dearly, he calls about 2 -3 times a day to talk to me and the girls though, they love that, I am thankful that he has not had to go away while Alex was sick as I have no idea how we would have dealt with hospitals etc with just me I know I did it for 4 weeks when radiation was done, as hubby had to work.....
Photobucket
I am so paranoid too every noise makes me jump, even though we have a police officer in the house opposite us with teen kids that are up late at night plus neighbours that look out for us :)
just miss being away from real family and friends in Adelaide, would have things to do and not be wondering WHAT I can do to keep girls happy and stop the sadness,
Photobucket
I have to take my hat of to all the single parents out there you do a wonderful job, and to the families thats partners are deployed or traveling away for 3-6 months at a time, have no idea how my aunt and gran did it in WW1 and WW2 with the longer tour's of duty♥
Photobucket
must say studying is helping a little to keep me busy but I am worried as have never done an academic essay before!!!! but I am learning about referencing, etc so that will help me heaps. oh and Playing photographer wish I had the $$ to get a few great ones though
Photobucket
we did get one good news on Friday Camp Quality called to tell us we made the list for Dreamworld, and we will be going next month WooHoo, this is great a family day out maybe this time we will see Dora :)
we are also on the list of possible families for the Family Camp in November this will be the first camp for us as last year Alex was unable to go and Robyn is to young still for the camps. but we did get circus tickets from them and also jumpers ♥ but just waiting to see if we get through... as so many families with cancer kids are also in need and may get in before us:(...
Photobucket

 photos by Me as I learn photography (hobby )

No comments: