Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Childhood Cancer Awareness month

here I am thinking what can I do as just me so far this year I have done Pink Ribbon day last year while Alex was undergoing treatment and she helped too, the biggest morning tea with Alex's school. relay for life, have joined the CCS (childhood cancer support here in QLD) they are totally public funded from donations etc so I am giving back but we also are on their list. I will be doing the pink ribbon run next year and any other run/walk that comes up

now I want to see the school do the "Talk like a pirate day"  on the 19th Sep for CCS (they will have to do this at a different date due to school holidays etc) and I am in need of motivation to lose weight so thinking I will start a walking trend and get donations for the Childhood Cancer foundation SA (south Australia) it is funny as I am from SA this is where Alex's Puppy came from Elliot the stuffed dog for Childhood cancer they sell him and even a puppy version too but in SA the Cancer children get one to keep them company when going through treatment once you have him you register him onlin and the kids can email him Photos plus he will answer with letters and birthday wishes :) ♥

so over the next few weeks I am looking into this walking and weight loss thing and see how I can go about getting this set up for the charity I want, may we all do our little biyt in helping this world find that cure for Childhood Cancer

Today I went to a chiro and had my back cracked feels good and it was only my first visit, I have also done my first weekly task for my studies so slowly ontop of things good thing I am only doing 1 unit this Study Period hehe

Hugs your children and enjoy the borrowed time we all have here on earth ♥

No comments: