Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dentist visit

yesterday Alex had her first dentist Visit and she was so brave sitting in the big chair. she has had some pain in her mouth and after last year when she hated me brushing her teeth due to oral thrush or any other chemo side effect she got I wanted them checked. good news is they are all good on top BUT on the bottom we are looking at having 2 pulled maybe 3 but they will be putting her under a general to do this, and also she is getting her 6 year old molars so they may wait for them with pulling some, as with Baby teeth they like to put in a Bridge ( he actually called it a fairy bridge hehe) to keep the gap open for her new teeth  to come through so No idea how muct this is going to cost us but well need to get it done.

I also had a dentist visit as in May I broke a tooth and have been silly and putting it off. was a quick repair and nothing else wrong for me :) well that was good to hear too

To day we are off to the Dr as both Girls ( all of us now actually)  have had bad coughs No temps though, so I just want to be sure alex's lungs are clear as we have her Ultrasound and X-Ray in 2 weeks time, which I do not need to hear their are any spots etc in her lungs  so this way I can get her on something to combat the cold :) and maybe get a good night sleep

Edit to add Dr Visit went well girls have both got a ear nose and throat infection and are both on antibiotics, just watching Alex to be sure of no reaction as its Penacillin and she has a reaction to ceftriaxone so hope this is ok..... I to have the same but am not as bad this is due to the girls sleeping with me and Coughing on me at night hehe oh well nice to know they share lol

No comments: