Monday, August 2, 2010

Hates Cancer big Time.....


Today I have been unsettled as I read a couple of blogs I follow...








skyegetter has Passed away today she had the same cancer as Alex Wilms Tumor, but was classed stage 1 at first diagnosis, but she relapsed a few times and now after such a strong battle is in the lords loving and healing arms. I pray for her family in this sad time ♥

hannah grace  also lost her battle this weekend :(  I  pray for her family too

R.I.P to Skye and Hannah...♥♥♥
















I know cancer is a bad thing and I so hate it but am also over being told you are out of it now, but understand it is still Cancer.... cancer Kills .... it takes our loved ones without prejudice, it is stupid  and waits ... Hides til it is ready to strike.....Skye is someone that was a stage 1, but this cancer didnt stop there.... it came back again and again,  Alex is stage 3 was classed stage 4 at first, I will respect Cancer more than you could understand  I will always worry about my Princess and what will happen next but do hope to see her grow up healthy like all parents do.

I pray always that a cure will be found soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if only people could understand that children/adults with cancer will always live with the worry of it returning and sadly in most cases it does.

This really peeves me (to put it lightly) the attitudes of people...if only they could walk a day in yours or better yet Alex's shoes!

Don't let these comments get you down. There are just way to many naive people in this world.

xxx

Melissa said...

Well said, life after treatment is still a life filled with cancer, it maybe isn't in the spotlight, but it is there, lurking in the shadows, always.

We have no guarantee the Wilms won't come back, or a new one will march in. We know a little Wilms boy who is now on his fourth cancer, all different, all they believe to be the result of damage done by the chemotherapy and radiation.

No one gets to tell you this journey is over and you need to move on. It isn't over for you, because it isn't, you are her mother, it will be your job to watch over her until she can do so for herself. And then you'll still worry.

Cancer is still cancer, it kills. I pray it spares our little ones.