Sunday, August 8, 2010

☆ Studies and Stress ☆

I have been lost for awhile and finished Business admin Cert 2 and 3 so was thinking would help me work

NO not with all the time I need for a school child and a 3.5 yr old so thought part time etc so enquired to study Bach of Education early childhood education (up to 8yrs old)

Guess what I am now signed up to Uni ME a person who never finished High school but Hey I will at least have something to keep me focused on while we wait all the tests etc and just hope I can move forward,

Plus Hubbies Job is under going issues and may either need to change trade to stay or go higher with  training as he has been with them 20 yrs

positive thoughts that the future is still good for us :)

we also decided not to get a 2nd car as this would just be to much outlay for us. plus we want to stay focused on the point of no relapse but if Alex does we will get a second car straight away depending on where hubbies job sends us

No comments: