Friday, July 15, 2011

Alex's 7th Birthday and school return for the 3rd Term

Alex went back to school this week wednesday the 13th July. she and us all had a good 2.5 weeks holiday and stayed warm over these winter months, fighting a flu that I was the only one to get bad thankfully.

am thankful we have had no hospital stays this year and all is going very well Alex is now 19 months off Treatment and today is her 7th Birthday ~* Happy Birthday Princess Alexandria*~ ♥♥♥
yesterday was my Birthday too and Alex had her school athletics carnival out at Toowoomba, she fell over but was cool about it, last night her left side started to hurt but not to much I could change her focus so no pain meds and we are watching it under Dr's orders as UTI's can present with no symptoms and effect her only kidney. Hubby stayed home with Robyn and I went to see Harry Potter the last one in 3D my small me time :) on Sunday we will go to the park and have a fun Family weekend for Alex's Birthday and well it will always be special as its now also a celebration of life for her♥ well for us all and all our birthdays. the girls are also getting hermit crabs possibly tomorrow depending if we need a permit or something will see tomorrow,

I have been looking into studying more just need the motivation I really love photography but think I need alot more practice lol and education assistant is on my cards ( teachers Aide) then could continue my degree in teaching at a later date or if something else interests me just need the money to do it now though ?


both Girls have been well and I have also been volunteering at Alex's school where needed just awaiting my blue card to go into other class rooms as Alex is to clingy to be helpful in her room :(

this morning wearing her birthday Crown 



the new Hermit crab home



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Birthday Alex! x

Hope all is okay with Alex, keep us posted x

Nature Spirit said...

Happy Happy 7th Birthday Alexandria! I wish you all the best for today and beyond. You are truly a beautiful, lovely Princess.
Hugs and love
Linda grandma to Mickenzie

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Birthday Alex! x

Hope all is okay with Alex x