Sunday, October 16, 2011

Swimming Lessons

this last week I finally stepped up and got the girls in for swimming lessons, not cheap but a must I think, I have been worried about this for awhile as My dad drowned and I want my girls to know how to swim as both myself and Hubby are good swimmers.

Alex has lessons at school but it only adds up to 9 maybe 10 lessons a year as it is only 1 school term.now they are going weekly, Alex is in level 2 and Robyn who has never had a lesson is confident enough that in to weeks she will also be in level 2 :) so they will be in the same lesson then.
on Monday they had the free assessment and Thursday after school was their first swimming lessons,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such an important life lesson swimming, you have reminded me to re-enrol Violet x