Monday, January 23, 2012

First Day at School and Happy Birthday Robyn

Today is Robyn's 5th Birthday she is my big girl now Happy Birthday Princess hope you have a wonderful day ♥









plus Today is a special Day for My Baby Girl Robyn it is her first Day at School too she starts Prep :o Alex is also going back to school and in Grade 2 this year ♥

23rd Jan 2007, I had to wait to see my baby girl she wanted out but I was under a general for the C-sec, but she got to meet her Big sister Alex and Daddy while I was in Recovery
8lb 6 oz





Robyn minutes old
Robyn meeting her big sister minutes old
Mummy and Robyn 2 days old

Robyn 6 days old





was almost tears from Mummy seeing her big baby girl walk off to class like she had been doing it all the time but the thing is she has had days at school last year so knows her teacher and many students so she will be fine I am at a Loss lol


No comments: