Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy and Sad all in one day

the sad part of today:-
Today would be my Fathers 72nd Birthday if he was not taken by the River Murray in June 2009 i think it was worse for us as Alex was in the middle of her 4 weeks Radiation at the time so I am Wishing him a Happy Birthday up in heaven ♥ we miss you dad and you never got to meet Robyn only talk to her on the phone, the girls always ask about their granddad and say they miss you ♥
Alex at 7 months with her granddad 2005
My dad shaved his head when Alex lost her hair ♥ 2009
 I took Alex down to Adelaide when she was young to meet the family but Robyn never got that chance til my dad's Funeral we just never had the funds :,(
also yesterday is the 1st anniversary  of QLD floods hitting here in Ipswich today marks the day it hit us and it is so hard to look back on it all, I feel so sad for everyone effected but I am thankful we had no issues as we have enough to deal with, 
Robyn got to sit in a helicopter at the flood time Jan 2011




the Happy side:-
Today is Miss Robyn's Last day at Pre school she is 5 in under 2 weeks and starts big school on her birthday, she is so happy to go to school with her big sister and have fun

ready for pre-school but not happy
Robyn was not happy to go but I hope when she starts Prep she will like it more than she has liked Pre-school.

I just want to cry today My baby is growing up to fast , but also holding tight to this as we missed that last year of pre-school with Alex


tonight we will be back in the pool as this week has been a hot one Monday was 39.9 yesterday 35 today possible 37+ and hope tomorrow is cooler but a big difference to last year when we had so much rain and excess water around most of Queensland state
monday the 9th 39.9 heat
monday the 9th 39.9 heat
monday the 9th 39.9 heat
monday the 9th 39.9 heat
monday the 9th 39.9 heat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and your Dad x