Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A small hick up

We have been enjoying the QLD summer where it rains most afternoons.
On Sunday Alex got a tooth ache on both sides the left was the slightly loose baby tooth pushing out due to the new tooth cutting through next to it. The other side was where she had one capped and one with a filling this one caused mayor pain and she was crying out all night, she has had 15 months since the last issue with her teeth
Then Monday it was bad so I called the school dental and waited to see what next. I got a call back and was told dr's to get antibiotics and they got Alex in the next day. So turns out another absus so I stressed thinking tooth pulled and more issues later. Buy Tuesday's appointment I find out her teeth are good but they will be deadening the nerve so the tooth doesn't cause issues and not need pulling and the adult teeth below are looking healthy,

Just a small hick up but we are still moving forward, I do worry though as when Alex is sick Robyn has to be too even though she is healthy. I am stuck as to how to deal with this,

Happy Valentines everyone if you do anything we do not really but did have Tack away for dinner ;)

No comments: