Tuesday, June 19, 2012

my Surgery ( I am a big wuss compared to Alexandria ♥)

so I finally had the surgery and now I hope to get my energy back as if not I will have to do more tests to see why I have low iron.

this last weekend took some more photos of the girls too



Sunday we went to a High Tea for a friend of Alex's and Robyn's From school. she has Chosen her Charity to be Childhood Cancer Research and we got invited as Alex is the reason she chose it ♥


Monday was the surgery and both girls went to school before this and I missed them heaps as they stayed at friends as I was not allowed to drive for 24 hours after and I also had complications so was admitted with a perforated Uterus ( I have two uterus's so was the talk of the day surgery unit and the maternity ward) they wanted to make me know about other issues that can show up in the next five days like bowel perforation as that usually goes along with what happened. I got home today Tuesday and feel sore all over for nothing really but  I really did miss the girls even their giggling and fighting ♥they have been good for me as I can not do much just encase Grr


No comments: