Friday, June 8, 2012

YouTube Video I did for Family

this is a slide show I made for the family back home that do not have the luxuary to see us all the time and see their only grandchildren grow up ♥

"go down the Right side and turn the music off if you wish to hear the songs on the You Tube Video"



I also have added the old one




I have signed up for the 2012 Bridge to Brisbane 5 km walk so you can sponsor me at
Sponsor me!
the money raised goes to Oncology through Logan's Run. and the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation ( the name has changed now though but still the same  foundation)

this is in Australia

this You Tube video was made for the woolworths foundation and Alex is in it also



remember by helping raise awareness and sponsoring the right charities the money goes to a great cause that one-day will help the world see a cancer free world or at the best see a better treatment plan for those going through cancer treatment and better survival rates ♥

No comments: