Sunday, December 6, 2009

~And More Waiting~

well its now Sunday and another long night we were suppose to have our Clear day and heard NOTHING so it is not happening this weekend they must have given us wrong details and they do wonderful work with families, still waiting on Make-A-Wish too but that's another story as we are not in a rush for that as it will be next year anyway,

♥I Love My Husband And hope he knows how much♥

VENT ALERT!!!
OK enough now about last night, we have had Gastro do the rounds in our house Robyn had it over a week ago then Wednesday I got ill Thursday Hubby got it Friday no one so we thought cool we have got through with no issues as Alex being neutropenic would not be good, well not to be our luck Hubby got to go see a mate last night for some time out of the house I got both girls to bed ( this is not normal Alex usually fights bed til after 9.30pm but was in bed just after 8pm she was not well) I got Robyn down not long after so had some me time so did more studies as want it all finished asap to not stress over a end date... Hubby called about a couple of things for a friend and to see how we where. then he came home, No idea what went wrong but we ended up in a huge fight with me even saying me and the girls would leave he seamed happy about it (ARGH DRUNK BUM) then Alex screamed out I went in she was on the floor crying about her tummy so I resettled her then 5 min later she was throwing up everywhere, I cleaned her up got everything ready picked her up from the bed and asked Hubby to get the sheet off so I could change it ( I forgot the sheet so this was another thing thrown in my face) I ended up handing Alex to him to hold she wanted MUMMY but I had a job to do changed her bed and get her re settled and walked away from the thoughts of the fight... well in minutes she was sick again :( and I decided to watch her temp it was up so called After Hrs no. we have for oncology they said bring her in just in-case its more than gastro, so I was now thinking here I am going to be driving into Brisbane at 10pm and with 2 kids I will be waking up so tried to talk to hubby he was calmer too so I got Alex ready with cream on her port just in-case they want bloods etc...

I drive in carefully get every green light and have a nice moon above which looked like a golden egg on a next of soft clouds in the dark sky♥ once there we get moved into the cubical for oncology patience they now have TVs in there too so Alex was happy they take her temp it had gone up but they where not to fussed about it we see the Dr and bloods are taken, she is given pain stop for the tummy pain and slowly settled to sleep ( 1am ???) we get the all clear to go home or stay in the back area til morning but I know Robyn would be giving Hubby grief so decided home so we leave and arrive home after 3.30am I get Robyn to sleep then send Hubby to bed I was not tired at all stayed in the girls room til 4.50am then decided to go to bed it had been a horrid night and I was emotionally exhausted :( 

But Today has been a better day Hubby & I have talked and know its just stress we have had no us time or any spacial family time so have decided to find something to do as a family that will be ok for Alex and not risk her getting sick. we have seen so many families brake down and do not want to go there but its a hard road to follow with no way off :'( only those that have been here know what we are dealing with and those that have not  (I hope you never have too)    I know our fight was nothing just a release of stress we have and no outlet to get it out :( but me writing it here was not to have him look bad but me getting most of it out  (thanks for the ear "Eyes lol" )

OK Sorry again for the vent needed to get it out I love My husband its our 6th wedding anniversary tomorrow and we again are doing nothing special for us we do have things on though...

we get to watch a friends Puppy  ( not really a puppy but a adult dog  its  what Alex calls them) as of tomorrow this will be great for the girls they so love animals so this small time with her will be good. she is a Husky named Muggy  the girls have not seen her and Maddy in 2 years so be good to see them both here tomorrow for a short time with Muggy staying on for a few weeks/months

the Puppies and Alex being nosey through the neighbours fence lol Easter weekend 2007


No comments: