Thursday, December 31, 2009

☆♫♪ Happy New Year ♪♫☆ Bring on 20-10 ♥

well we are at the end of 2009 this year has been a hard one for me and my family, ( and so many others I know too )
this last week we had a hospital visit for Bloods and Dr appointment all went good...

Plans for Jan 2010--☆☆
Lets hope we have a great year ahead for this family as we so need a good one

Jan the 1st --We catch up with friends from Adelaide having a BBQ lunch here ♥

 Jan the 3rd-- We are off to Movie world with friends from Adelaide too, we are using the passes we bought in July for Alex's birthday but she was not cleared for the trip so will enjoy that before Hubby goes back to work!!!!! funnily enough he goes back to work on my dad's Birthday :( will be a hard day for me I think I so need to grieve but when will I get to do that I have no Idea...

Jan the 23rd-- Robyn will be 3 OMG where did that go she is my baby ♥ so we are going to try do a small party for her and a school starters etc all tied in together....

Jan the 27th --Alex starts Prep OMG she is growing up to fast (Sniff).. will post her in her uniform when we get it hehe...

we are still waiting on a parcel from Adelaide that has not arrived it has Xmas pressies for us all :( so hope it didn't get lost in the strikes etc

well no photos as have been slack this week and just relaxing til the year comes to an end today has gone fast but I have slept most of it as didn't get much last night :( will sit and see if we can watch some NYE things on TV :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you all!

Your plans sounds like great fun, enjoy yourselves, you all deserve to.

I notice you have friends from Adelaide, I am originally from Port Elliot (1 hr south of adelaide) are you from SA too?

Unknown said...

Sarah Yes I am from scrubby flat ( between mannum & Swan Reach on the Murray River & my Hubby is from Victor Harbor its Beautiful down there... So know where Port Elliott is too Pete's Best mate is from there :)

Anonymous said...

Oh really, I like Mannum area.

Have to admit Pete's face was familiar from the first time I visited your blog. I left there in 99 but grew up down there and my older bro lives there still.

Unknown said...

Peter left in 90 but his mum & dad still live there they spend alot of time at the grovner hotel & his little Brother Ken works there, they both went to the highschool there :) pete was 17 when he left to join the RAAF

Anonymous said...

oh okay, yeah I would have been very young in 90.

I do know a Ken down there, but might not be the same one.

Unknown said...

ken Thomas he is 4 yrs younger so wouyld have been 12-13 when Peter left hehe
he still lives there now

Anonymous said...

No sorry not the same Ken, as one I knows surname is Herron.