Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Interviewed again for QT

on Thursday I received an email from the leukaemia foundation about the QT ( Queensland Times) doing an interview about us for the Worlds Greatest Shave, the reporter called on Monday afternoon to make a time and day, she remembers Alex from last year when she did the interviews for the Relay for life.

I spent some of today cleaning and sorting photos out for them, as It is my child free day :), but I did have a trip to the shops as Alex wrecked her school shoes this morning so bought 2 new pairs 1 for school and some sneakers

tonight the reporter came to interview us plus asked to use one of my photos I have on our sponsor page.
we are a cancer Family doing this so not for Leukaemia but for a cure. and so many chemo's are the same all round ARGH!!!
also the funding also helps families with accommodation ( we are one of those families)

the one above is edited to remove sores from both girls ♥and the one the Paper took to use to show where we came from

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can post a link or put a scanned copy of it on here!

Unknown said...

will try it should be in the paper in 3-5 days give or take :)

Ill buy it anyway like I did the others as its good to keep ♥