Sunday, February 21, 2010

Relay for Life

Well I have been asked by the cancer council  to do this but Not this year :(
Hubby was to do it with Work but no idea if he is or not

Here is a link to a friend that has stepped up to do it, and I just want to say good luck and have fun Courtney,♥

cancer effects us all in some way  be it a friend or family member or even ourselves that suffer from it but it does not discriminate against anyone we are all at risk so hope that one day they do find that cure so it can help ease the pain and suffering that is involved,

1 comment:

The Holmes Gang said...

Thanks so much for your comments on our blog "The Holmes Gang" we really appreciate all the great points you have given on the pram : D, and your on going support. I wish you all the best for your gorgeous girl, Alex. I do not have to tell you that this whole journey is hard and heartbreaking. I completely understand how difficult it is to find people who can relate to you. I have some of the most awesome friends, that I have met through the hospital. I will be forever grateful that their angels and children bought us together.

Please keep in touch

With Love and Hope
Fiona and the Holmes' Gang