Sunday, February 14, 2010

weekend Guest (Teddy from School on sleepover♥)

well this weekend is alex's sleep over with Teddy
Teddy is a  friend from school that spends every weekend with one on the children in the class and alex was chosen to have him stay so its been a busy weekend of photos and fun♥

we have been sort of busy the last week, Alex spent the whole week at school but she does have a cold ARGH ( so does nearly every kid in her class) we also got the RED letter ( headlice) so had to do the checks but all clear in this house so far. thursday Alex took her puppy ( Childhood Cancer Puppy) Elliot to school for show and tell. she was so proud to show her friend that goes everywhere with her when she has hospital trips etc ♥

Today is Valentines day so the girls and I made Daddy breakfast in bed but he got up once it was cooked and ate it in the kitchen ( the thought was there) the girls gave daddy a card each they made and I gave him one from us all all made not bought ♥

Alex is doing well her hair has grown and looks good she has gained some weight :) and is full of life like normal. we have next appointment on the 24th for ultrasound and Xray then see the Dr and next CT will be in 6-8 weeks after that so hope they tell us all is going well and no sign of groth etc in the lymph node tumors but One day at a time and deal wiith it as it needs to be done.

I have started my fitness efforts again and do belly dancing every thursday evening with a friend ( the next 2 weeks I am alone sort of lol) also doing interval training on bike and treadmill so hope to see my energy levels improve  and then see myself tone up etc as I am over weight but not fat as such  just need to lose a few kg's and get fit ( this is me wanting to give back as I want to be able to keep up with the girls etc...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all Alex's upcoming appts go as well as they can. I will be keeping everything crossed for no growth.