Friday, March 26, 2010

March, nearing the end of another month

well Friday today the 26th march update for the last week
On one note its now 4 months out from Chemo ♥

well I have been back to the Dr about my health nothing serious just that I cry over small things and I am always tired I had bloods done and an ultrasound will go back next week to see him for results but he thinks its just stress from my lovely life hehe and I have got depression nothing big and no meds needed so will see how everything goes.

tomorrow we have the Relay For Life Survivors walk at 3pm in Ipswich QLD Alex will wear her survivors sash and think Daddy and Robyn will be walking with us :) ♥

Today we are to go to the Oncology out-patience dept for swine flu shots H1N1, the girls will have this and instead of the 2nd one in 4 weeks they will get the normal flu shot as it has swine flu in it too... but Robyn has a temp last night so will be calling them to be sure we can go ahead don't want to make her worse :(

edit we have had the H1N1 swine flu shot I could get the seasonal one but this is not free like the swine and is not a full dose so may not cover people,  Robyn will get the 2nd one in 4 weeks and Alex will either get the seasonal or swine depending on the Dr as she gets it free, the Clown Dr's helped as Alex screamed even before they got near her :( and even joked as my Tattoo was on that side to say that it turned into a lovely heart ♥


* ~ Photo Of Alex at the school at the hospital well in out-patience while we wait she also got to see the Clown Dr's ~ *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Relay For Life Survivors Walk goes well tomorrow and the swine flu jabs go okay too.

Thinking of you about your own health, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety 2 years ago, hard not to have it with lives like ours huh?
xx

Unknown said...

so true Sarah ♥ we have the hard yard but its so worth it all as we love our children so much