Wednesday, March 3, 2010

school notes

well today it was raining and both girls where ready for school/Child care ( My me day) so off we go all in rain coats etc  poor Robyn threw up just at the doors to the child care so well that stopped her going and I took Alex to school then. Robyn was fine later that day

I picked up Alex from school normal time it was sunny but by the time the bell rang it was bucketing down Lucky she has her coat but Robyn and mine were both in the car :o... Alex had a note from the school too
Whooping Cough is going around the school ( the dreaded children illnesses I have been worried about had struck while she is still waiting for tests and re immunisations ( 6 months from end of chemo is when they start to think about them and then only if all goes well ( in our case so far all is going wonderfully) so I now have to worry that she may have come into contact with this bug and if she starts coughing badly and gets a temp its hospital but if anyone in her class gets it its time off school for her too...


For those that have asked in the past, we are not in remission yet and will not be classed as that til we have been cancer free for min 3 yrs, and after 5 even better there is no end but we know she will lead a healthy happy life and well we will do everything in our power to make her life and Robyns the best we can :) (funds pending of cause as we do need to live too)

On a good note this made me ask questions I kept forgeting but also opened my eyes to what can be not good for us we are in maintainance mode and well its one day at a time...

we have been invited to a birthday night soon too looking forward to that and Make-a-wish should be back with info for us soon too may is not that far away for her wish :)

No comments: