Wednesday, October 20, 2010

dentist update

well we have an appointment with the school dentist next week but if we still need the anaesthetist she will be put on a waiting list as the RCH still have not got back to me yet
but at least that will be a savings as we would be waiting anyway due to saving the $$ for the teeth to be done, Oh well will see how it goes on Tuesday and what the dentist there decides.


the seminar was good  but I already do most of it so will keep trying to get through to my Daughter (Robyn) and hope she grows out of it


chickens will be here tomorrow night after school hehe and then Rhee Taekwondo as we are looking at this as a family :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the dental appt goes well.

Thats exactly what I found with that course I did - It was all things I already had in place, common sense obvious things! Shows some people must have no idea if they have to show such basic parenting!