Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*~Dentist update~*

this morning at 7.50am Alex had her check up at the school dentist it was funny as I called Queensland health to push this and the school handed out the forms yesterday when we already had an appointment lol

Alex has some issues with her teeth and after the scare from the private dentist I was told we would still have a wait, so speaking to the dentist this morning Aaron and Alex has also now got an infected abuses so she is now on the rush list and we should hear from the local hospital as to when they want to do the surgery. it is only day surgery and she will be on watch for 2 days following but they will be fixing the teeth they can and may only pull 2 not 3???

so alex is now at school as it is swimming day today and she loves swimming :) but I have to take her to the Dr this arvo for antibiotics for the abuses so she doesn't get sicker ARGH. then next week we have CT and Dr's appointment so busy busy busy is my middle name lol

I am happy that we have had her checked up again as wow I would still be waiting with the private as I needed the cash up front ARGH. and now with an infection it really needs attention NOW!!!
But I do feel bad as I should have been scrubbing her teeth when she has sore gums from chemo :( and would have saved us all on this :(


ok of to relax if I can as was stressing over a dentist visit like I do everything else :(  Mummy worry wort hehe
our sleeping chickens and yes they are still doing well :)

No comments: