Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some Normality

we are all doing well. Alex is back at school for the final term of school, she loves school too so that is a good thing...  Alex's class are learning about life as in plants and animals so they are watching grass grow hehe plus they have been watching chickens hatch from eggs so far they have 12 with a few more to hatch and looks like we may be chicken sitting one weekend lol. that doesn't worry us as both Hubby and myself are farm bought up hehe.

Alex has her next scan in under 3 weeks and I know it will be stable but am worried after the last Ultrasound as they said it had grown... good thing I do know US are unpredictable
November is going to be busy too she has the CT on the 3rd then surgery to remove 2-3 baby teeth :( but the dentist thinks she will be good with the "sleepy gas" as alex calls it ( from the RCH DVD they hand out to kids and families its great ) she is back to swimming too and loving every moment of it,

yesterday her school had a working bee to help in their new library so I went in thinking I would stay 1-3 hours yeah right I left just before the 3pm school bell went so 9am - 3pm helping out, I do feel good that I have done something for the school... but Hubby thinks why we pay enough to send her there but I like the school its small and everyone knows each other, and when we move next I may go back to public but that will depend on where we are at the time. its not about the money but how she enjoys the place and I think she would not have come out of her shell at the public school as it was so big and scary for a 5 yr old :(

the weather has been full on here too  Queensland is a semi tropical state of Australia well tropical more so as you go up higher we get the humidity here and the RAIN!!! hehe Rain yes well speaking of Rain we have had 200-400 millimetres in the last 3 days OMG and they are forecasting more for the inner southern part of the state with more floods so I got some washing done today and will bring it in soon as think the Dryer will be over used again ARGH!!!!! ROFL the energy company must love us lol.

Me and My studies well yeah slow but am learning new things assignment 1 due in just over a week and I am still playing with it  assignment 2 is in 3 weeks so a little more time hehe. Oh well can only do as good as I am but want to do the best I can too... (please 3 yr old go to sleep tonight before 10pm so I can study more) Miss Robyn didn't want sleep last night ARGH and ended up in bed with Mummy and Daddy, plus as Alex Still Yes still has that dreaded Cough I was up a few times with her and also lay with her for an hour I love sleeping in her bed though she is so cute roles into me and squeezes mummy close ♥♥♥ it melts my heart ♥♥♥ she is a full on Mummies Girl now if I go out even only to the school after hrs she wants to be with me I thought Robyn was the mummies girl but she is very independent and also Loves her Daddy ♥♥

Robyn loves Child care now too so them moving her up was a good thing I no longer have a screaming child when I drop her in and she enjoys the day :)... she is also fully Toilet trained :) WooHoo no more nappies we still have accidents of a night though but hey I know older kids that wet the bed so we are still doing well.

not much else happening here sorry and no new Photos think I shared them all last time hehe but may try get a couple of the school chickens soon ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will be thinking of you for Alex's upcoming scans.

Sounds like you are very busy!