Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stupid Colds

well Alex has had a cough for a few days but lucky for us No temps them Robyn got it and now I have it too  nice to know they love me enough to share lol, we are suppose to have the Flu shot this week but will call the Hospital and see what we should do and what side effects will be as under 2 weeks for Make-a-wish so we don't want to be ill for that either.

Alex is not  going to school  as i am trying to see the Dr and as her immunizations are not updated yet,  i am to keep watch on her temp and fluid intake and its emergency if that changes ...Robyn may miss Child Care tomorrow if she is still sick but she seams fine this morning  ( Lucky her lol) me I want to crawl back into bed but every night I spend over half of it with Alex as she wants to sleep with Mummy and Robyn is in Mummy and Daddy's bed almost all night ARGH, so I am thinking need some warmer jammies hehe so that when we get another cool night I am not freezing running around the house

Update on the make-a-wish well there is no new news yet but we will have all the details before we leave, we are waiting on the itinerary to know what we are doing, dates and so forth we are looking at doing a few things while down there to make it great for the Girls ( Outback Spectacular is a MUST hehe and the Aqua Duck so far and the beach even in the cold ROFL build a bear too these are from friends telling us how to enjoy the time with things they have all done  Thanks guys we will be kept extra busy I think but will have so many memories to look back on :) )




Photos just of me trapped in the trampoline with the girls hehe they wanted me to stay so attacked every time I tried to escape lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to heat more colds :-( hope you all recover quickly and Alex's temp goes away!