Sunday, May 30, 2010

Australia's Biggest Morning Tea

On Thursday Alex and her Class went to the planetarium in Brisbane she had a ball
Well Friday the 28th  I went to school with the Girls as Alex had a Big day ( we all did really)
Alex had the Book week parade and Robyn went dressed as Piglet ( this was one costume Alex won at 3 yrs of age and well very good quality) Alex went as Dora of all things. 1st up was Prime Time which I had to leave early again Due to Robyn screaming :(. then a book week parade and followed by the "Cancer council" Biggest morning Tea. this is something close to my heart to see that funding gets back into Cancer research as I so wish to see no one suffer like us Alex is doing well and I pray she never has to see it again either,

the school Morning Tea did well and raised $200. for the small group that attended :)






I am now looking into a good healthy Diet For Alex and Robyn as this will help us all, cutting out preservatives (I did this when Robyn was first born and it helped Alex til she was diagnosed but it didnt stop the cancer but it may help them grow up healthy is my thinking will do some research into the best road for My family health wise!!!!!


I must remember to try feel for others for what they are going through but to release too as I have seen so many relapse in the last month I am stressing we will be next but on a good note Alex is going well and I must stay Positive as she is doing well and is all that I should hold to my Heart ( And Robyn off cause)
Next Scan in Late July so My Big girls will be 6 for that one and we should have had all her Immunizations done by then too

just some Random Photo's added here up top Alex at School, then the Biggest morning tea out front of the Library at school, Robyn (Piglet) and Alex Dora before school book week, Robyn at School waiting for the bell and Alex, and Alex Rock Climbing for WOSE at School.

No comments: