Saturday, November 27, 2010

the Girls 1st Carols By candlelight 2010

last night we had Christmas in the park just down the road from our place. the sky looked like it would break open and bucket down but held of with the odd sprinkle,
Alex and Robyn had a ball even with the hour line up for rides we went on 2 all up then wondered around a little while listening to local choirs and celebs sing carols,
the girls got a glow stick each and then we had Ice cream and a milkshake, then it was getting cooler so decided it was time to head home at 8.20pm the fireworks went off at 9.15 but we missed them although we could hear them from our house but could not see them.



 Tonight was the Carols By candlelight the mayor puts on and they had fireworks and the Last F1-11 Dump and Burn we did not go as Alex was not 100% and she hates loud Noises, but we still got a great View of the Dump and Burn from our back yard :) they flew over our house hehe


1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hi,
I´m Tonya from the USA, Texas to be more exact. I have a 5 year old girl named Carly who was diagnosed this past Sept. with stage 4 wilms. I have created a facebook group that I would like to invite you to join. Its for families of wilms kids both cured and still undergoing treatment. If you are on facebook you can search me by: Tonya Trejo Bagby. I blog at www.caringbridge.org/visit/carlytrejobagby. My email is bagbitocare@yahoo.com. My very best wishes to you and yours. Tonya