Friday, March 25, 2011

First Junior Camp for the Girls March 2011

on Wednesday Alex's school did a swim-a-thon to promote drowning awareness and I went and watched her swim I took photos of the grade1/2 class (Alex's class and I stayed back to get some of the preps as well. pity I did not know as I would have done the whole school with no issue) they did wonderfully by completing over 1500 laps for a school of under 100 ♥ we as a school community also reached so far for the shave $650. being a total including the Mayors support $1150.  and still counting, I also got a letter from the mayor's of Ipswich office on Wednesday to say thanks and he will always support these causes, ( he has met My miss Alexandria and us all at the relay for life "2010" and we hope to join in again this year I Just wish we here in Australia did more for "CHILDHOOD" Cancer awareness we have pink ribbon etc but no GOLD...)
well here are some photo's of Alex at swimming  her class got over 150 laps





love my beautiful girls toothless grin in this last one ♥

we finished the costumes and here are the finished items BEFORE CAMP!!! I have the making off on FB hehe...

Robyn's Pterosaurs
Alex's Long neck
just lucky Daddy is great at Airbrushing hehe

today we dropped the girls at the bus stop with their designated companions for Camp Quality. the cough has gone for now but this is the time of year we see it raise often due to treatment... 9 out of 12 months and no treatment due to no illness !!! :-(
they are off to Movie world today and then camp so a weekend of fun, Fun, Fun ahead I hope for them both ♥
Miss Rikki with Both girls she is very excited too this photo she is Robyn's companion for the weekend Alex's Companion got sick so Megan will be her new companion at 3.30pm at camp so Rikki is enjoying 2-1 fun lol, girls also with name tags and the new Camp Quality T-Shirts that the girls have been looking forward too. as we have not been on camp before they have missed out  :(
the Bus
First Class no less on the bus lol

they will get to meet some reptiles tomorrow and do lots of crafts and a disco tomorrow night, we have phone on hand just in-case we need it as I want to be available to help the girls on this (Their First Camp away from us ♥ ). but it will be the first of many to come

will post again on Monday or Sunday with more photos ♥♥

No comments: