Monday, March 14, 2011

Shave story in Paper

here is the link to the day, :) it was great fun and we have hit $1000. raised and here I thought I would not get close to shaving lol

Family Support the Shave :)

then tonight a snake under my arm chair in my lounge room so we only seen the tail it was Brown and small so a baby ( king browns and eastern browns are very dangerous) chair was taken outside as snake catcher told us but cheeky bugger got out and went behind TV unit. took us awhile with me stressing about girls but we got him and he is now gone ( not a brown thankfully but a red-naped snake Red-naped these are not to venomous and very timid so unlikely to bike and very small this one was fully grown at 30cm but still it was in the house and the only way I can see to keep snakes out is a cat but we have chickens and Hubby is not a cat person so think we will just have to deal with them.

I just want good omens ( snakes are new beginnings so hope it is good )

No comments: