Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~Pre Prep Enrollment~

OMG its started SCHOOL My Baby ( Big Girl in her eyes as Miss Robyn is the baby) is starting school I here I look back at My little lady and think where did these last 5 years go :o


<--♥This is Miss Alex the day after she was born July 2004 with her Proud Daddy♥
well today we have taken the step to enrol Miss Alex in Prep for next year yes she is 5 but here in QLD they have to be 5 before the end of June to start that year and Miss Alex turned 5 in July.. we had a open day to check out her teachers and classroom which went well. We have an orientation day in 2 weeks time too this will be a morning with the class etc again for her so Hope she is well that day to do it as its the day After the last Dose of Chemo. plus we will know what the next path for us is... so all paid for the enrolment side start fee's in Jan weekly as its a private school... I am not stressing about spending the extra to send her to this school so far they have 12 preppies enrolled to start :)

we have 2 weeks left to the Last Dose of chemo  I am just sitting Back praying it all goes well as we have had some families at the hospital get news that Chemo is not working and its so sad when we should also be happy.. also last week I met a new family that had just been given the Dreaded news that we all never want to hear that your child has Cancer this is so hard My Dr told me not to worry that they are doing the best they can for everyone and that we all have had hard times with everything our children go through :'( ... Alex has been suffering alot of headaches to so will be bringing this up with the Dr next week again as its scary thinking about any small issue could be bad news.

♥My thoughts and prays go out to all those Mums and Dad's, Son's and Daughter's going down this road with what ever way it goes, I hope you all get some good news ♥ and we all see a cure for this hated disease that takes so many young and Old.♥

No comments: