Friday, November 13, 2009

Toilet training

well the last 3 days I have had a almost 3 yr old refuse nappies I am happy with this as she has decided to toilet train not me push her. with all we are dealing with we do not need the added stress now.. Miss Robyn is now on day 3 so far (touch wood) no accidents yesterday was a disaster plus but we had a lady Hubbies work recommended to help with cleaning here and Miss Robyn thinks she is Grandma ( well every female young and old gets called this lol) so she was following her and not interested with the toilet :-/  

Last Night Miss Alex had some unsettled times and by 3am I gave in and gave her painstop to help her settle she keeps saying during the day she has headaches but am not sure its anything only a way to get her own way but in saying that am scared S@#$less to think what else it could be especially this late in treatment we have under 2 weeks to go Monday is the BIG one and we will be at the hospital ALL day for it then the next week is just the small 25 min dose.

got Hubbies Computer back today too so far have had it looked at 3 times & it seams to be working well now ( new graphics care and power supply and $300 gone on it) but he has his domain back hehe.

we will be putting up the Christmas tree this weekend as being a south Australian we always did it the weekend of the adelaide Christmas pageant and will have to email ACCU to get the DVD as my dad :'[ is not here to send the girl one :(

some photos I took for our Christmas cards this year as don't have time think these will do had a play with photoshop E as Photoshop CS3 will not load or reload :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mazz,

I found your blog through your comment on Fee Holmes's and I'm always looking to meet new families of CKs. My son Josh was given his wings this May from Neuroblastoma so I have a good idea what you are going thru with treatment.
I hope all goes smoothly as it can for you, you have a beautiful family and two absolutely stunning little girls who seem to be enjoying life to the max. Feel free to contact me anytime if you want a chat. My blogsite is www.amazingflyingwizzys.blogspot.com
Much love and best wishes for an amazing Make-A-Wish trip (Joshy did Movie World, Sea World and got his huge wish to pat an elephant at Aust. Zoo). Make those memories everyday and keep loving each other,
Hannah Wisniewski