Monday, June 14, 2010

Horsing Around

Alex watching Trooper and Robyn

"getting back to Normal living"  well its as normal as we will see so I have said we will enjoy everything special that we can and not take even small precious moments for granted.

well the title is correct hehe we did get to Horse around
we had a normal day as a Family doing something special
We got invited to have a Ride on a horse ( Alex called it a pony ride til we got there and met Trooper)
the girls had a ball and I now know where I can go for a ride some day soon as it has been 10 yrs since my last ride and 20 since I owned a horse this is my life now but to know I can get a ride occasionally is special for me but I didn't Ride today I could have but we all got to talking and the farm owner's MIL was very Ill and has been fighting Cancer for over 5 yrs so we all understood alot of what they are feeling they did say it is different when its a child but its still a dreaded disease CANCER!!!! she is not expected to see the next week out so I was sad for his wife. the Girl who owns Trooper is adjusting him on their farm she has 2 boys and we have 2 girls so she knows what a family life is like Busy Busy Busy  


** a week ago I was given a DVD called Curing Cancer and I was reluctant to watch it but as the woman asked me about it I decided to bite the bullet and watch ( wish I had not as it opens doors I have been Hiding behind like what cancer treatment can do later on and that it is not a cure etc and blaming the system for not looking for a better way to battle this, I do Know diet can help in so many ways but also Know that they are talking adult cancer that is environmentally a trigger but how can a child that like this said 10 yrs to develop cancer, get it before they are even half that, sorry I will not say more but will add that I have started to change the whole families Diet for more Fruit and Veg and less processed foods even before watching this as it is better for us all not what it can do for Alex but she is a part of my decission too **

No comments: