Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Memory of My Dad♥

in Memory of My dad he was found on the 1st July and I was looking through some things trying to find a poem and found these photos and the poem below

this is Alex and her Grandfather in Feb 2005 she was 7.5 months old








one photo is also the last one of Me with My dad ♥



and the poem we used at his funeral



Miss me - But let me go 

when I have come to the end of the road,
and the sun has set for me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room,
why cry for a soul set free?


Miss me a little-but not too long,
And not with your head bowed low,
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss Me - but let me go.




for this is a journey that we all must take,
and each must go it alone,
it's all a part of the master plan,

a step on the road to home.


When you are lonely and sick of heart
go to the friends we know
and lose your sorrows

in doing good deeds

Miss me - but let me go


in memory of My dad


H F Crabb


11/01/1940-22/06/2009


we have school holidays at the moment 2 weeks, so Alex is enjoying Time at Home with Mummy and Robyn ♥
tomorrow Robyn has Pre-school ( Child care) she goes every wednesday so it is my me day to get things done like Hospital trips etc and tomorrow Alex and I are just going to Hang out hehe♥ next week 7th july its Hospital for Port flush and then 28th July. CT scan and Oncologist Visit

Its winter here and getting Cold for Sunny Queensland Brrr was down to 0 last night and 4 tonight so far, will be 18 tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem :(

Hope you can manage to enjoy your holidays even with all those appts. Ours are quite busy too, but start next week.

As you...I will enjoy getting our girls back to better health to take on Term 3!