Friday, June 18, 2010

What to say!!! Me Babbling again I guess.


well today Alex sang with her class again at Prime time in the school Church she was so into it I could see her wiggling in the back row to the music ♥  Robyn was also good that she did not scream the church down like some days but she didn't sit still and well what 3 yr old will sit still. the Photo is of the class and Alex is at the back with her name etc above her head for all to see, I also got to talk to some one about the school uniforms as she will not wear it as it makes her itch and well warmth is an issue so I bought a pair of stubbies and if I get in trouble so be it but her health is on the top of MY LIST

we all have colds even with flu shots (swine only as the Dr didnt want to risk Alex with seasonal)  ARGH and Alex starts School Holidays next Friday so she will enjoy 2 weeks at home with Mum and Robyn when she is not at Pre-school as the Child Care center she goes to doesn't close over school holidays,

we have a Hospital trip on the 7th july but it is just for port access as it must be flushed every 6 week I have now been told due to her having some issues last few times, so nothing stressful but 3 weeks after that we have her CT scan which I still pray is NO CHANGE!!! on the 28th July this is after Alex has her 6th Birthday woohoo and we get to celebrate this yr as we are home with no treatment etc :) we are probably just doing a small family thing and a small get together with all alex's Friends from School, she so wants everyone to come lol but not sure think it will be small.

not much else is happening here though Robyn is slowly Toilet training but she likes to cause Chaos too so I am not going to stress or push her til she is 100% happy to go  we are dry most days and well that is a start but she is also still Breastfeeding at 3.5 yrs and that has finally cut back to 1-2 a day so getting their with Baby steps.

we are now 12 month since Radiation "10th June to 1st July 09" so another Aniversary  for Alex's Treatment but I have been very down of late and this is due to My Dad he went Missing on the 22nd June 09 and was found on the 1st I was busy with the Radiation etc at the RCH that I could not fully grip dad's issues til later and am still finding it hard to relate to I have My Daughter's yes both to keep me focused at the time but now I am reflecting and wishing I could have done more,

R.I.P Dad you will always be in my heart and Memories and I wish you had met Robyn and seen alex again before you passed on, hope you are happy now with Mum ♥

Prayers to all battling this Beast called Cancer and those families that need it now,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Alex's class...very cute!

Sorry to hear you have all been ill again. Hope you can recover in time for the onslaught of Term 3!

Will be thinking of you for all of Alex's upcoming tests and appts.

Don't be too hard on yourself about your dear dad, I am sure he would understand. xx