Thursday, June 3, 2010

small update

Monday the 31st May-  I got the call to say we have the  appointment with the Physio/ortho about Alex's feet and walking issues on the 9th June,  will see what they do then about some of her walking and feet issues so looks like more travel to RCH but hey they do a wonderful Job with everyone up there and I do prefer to go there than the local hospital as they are not really good with Children with cancer etc.
also  Monday  31st May- I got a new windscreen in my car as it had a chip and was slowly spreading this was free with our insurance so that was good. had to wait around all day though and then a quick trip to school for Alex. the tape was left on for a few hours but now have a nice ned window to see through service next and so glad we have still got good tires something I am happy not to buy til required.  the car needs to be road worthy for us at all times  Bike to as I need the car to do school runs etc!!! good thing The Bike is cheap to run  just not for services or repairs lol

Alex had her school Photos taken today too so am looking forward to seeing them ( even though they are through Pixi!!!) its her first school photo so will be good to send family etc :)  plus our first pro photo of her since before cancer hit.

have been a little but off lately asking Why and what next but think we just need to keep focus on wher to from here One Day at a Time and stay Positive about how well are all are doing and how we kjust want to see the NO CHANGE on future scans 6 months out now so still early days but saying that we must keep moving forward.  I am looking into all I can do to get the word out about Childhood Cancers as I see so much about adult but their are TOO MANY kids gettin sick or lossing this battle and as it is close to home am thinking of doing something that I can donate the money back to childhood cancer research still in my head but will always do what I can even small things add up and one day hope to see less to No Children suffering

Oh and did a shuffle on my music Alex loves the Shrek song Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen song) so its the First one Just for her :) ♥

No comments: