Thursday, June 24, 2010

♥~ Sadness ~♥

well have just been following another family on their journey and well was sad to read this morning that Miss Ellie got her angel Wings ( I must ad though I am happy she is no longer suffering and in pain) this strong young lady Is an inspiration to us all with the battle she has faught I send Love and strength to her family now in the sad days ahead♥

I also wish strength and Love plus a Miracle for Miss Skye as she battles her beast and they wait to see what next now that they have no further options Miss Skye is also a Wilms Warrior so this is close to us being on the same battle in sorts ♥


This week has been hard as on tuesday I had Dad's 1st yr pass and OMG it is still so painfull to think about he didnt Suffer cancer but to drown is not something to have happen you can read about what happened in June last yr from  missing person on, we still have no answers as to what actually happened but we will never know now I guess. he was a strength for me always asking how his Granddaughter is going  (Both actually but worried about Alex with Cancer) 

OK I sit here in tears now but they are of Love and sadness together for those that have lost and those fighting this battle "YOUNG AND OLD"  May we see a Cancer free world soon Pray for new testings and treatments as most even the one alex had is 30+ yrs old and well is knows to help but is Not a cure :(


Hugs Your Children Tight and embrace the Love you have NOW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very sad xxx