Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Party ♥

we decided to have a Party for Alex and did invites in the Lady Bug design ( the wings opened etc) we chose a pirate and princess theme as to Alex's choice. I made Pirate invites too for the boys so they could take them :)
Photobucket
we got everything sorted and set about having a great day even if it was just the 4 of us ( hence Daddy and me having costumes ♥)
we ended up with a wonderful day of 5 children with their Mums ( thanks to all) and it was great not to big but the children enjoyed the party etc,
we then went out for Dinner at a friends place ( they came to the party) and the girls got to play even more, I stayed in my pirate wench costume hehe was a good night had by all..

I have larengitis at the moment and I am sure the girls know mummy can not yell at them so I see them be good when I am around but when My back is turned they fight, but must say they do love each other ♥
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Alex had a ball with her friends and is taking a couple of photos to show her teacher today at School. she also finished her antibiotics for her infection last night so hope it doesn't come back we have 9 days to the CT and Dr/hospital trip and yes scanxiety has started ( well really didnt get a chance to stop :o  ) but I have had a party to keep me focused on

Alex got a Push bike but it has no training wheels and is a little big from a friend in SA so we will buy the training wheels this week so she can Ride it, she also got a helmet etc from us, Grandma & grandpa sent her a My little pony birthday set, she got a few drawing /crafty things as she loves to draw etc ♥ and a areal she loves mermaids lol (barbie sort off ♥)

Sunday was a day to recover and clean up hehe well not much as we did cleaning while the party was on to keep place tidy etc.

Thanks to everyone that wished us both a happy Birthday and those that could come to her party and Celebration of Life I am so happy with how it all turned out and that we had  good small turnout with fun Games and laughter ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party!