Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Port Flush RCH Trip

well tomorrow is the 6 weekly port flush we have to have so off to the RCH at 7.30am and in and out in minutes (I can Hope lol) I am going to mention Alex's Tummy to the staff at Banksia Onc/hem unit as she was in so much discomfort last night and now her appitite is dropping she is hungry but only eats half her normal amount I did get a tub of Yoghurt in though hehe, she is still bright mostly but I just worry as per last post about her for any reason especially when it is so similar to what we had 16 months ago when she was first Diagnosed, have been told by many its growing pains and scar tissue healing etc especially with the Cold weather (0 -1 over night occassionally Brrr)

Today she has been great helping me to clean up all their toys etc ( even though she is tired she still did so much and is now watching Nick Jr hehe) we have planned a Birthday Party next weekend as she missed it last year as we all did and well we are on the unknown Road now so want to celebrate her Life 6 yrs old on the 15th July and will be almost 8 months post treatment

we will do a BBQ Dinner after or something as it is also My Birthday that week (14th) she was the Best Birthday Present I could Ask for ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you xxx