Sunday, January 31, 2010

Its February already :o

Photobucket
OMG february is here as of tomorrow Photobucket  this year is going to fast, second week of school starts tomorrow and alex has swimming lessons straight up. wow no waiting to start them hey, but it will only be for the first term then they will move onto other PE lessons?

we all ended up sick over the weekend ( except daddy but he just says he is tough lol) I had a throat infection and so did alex Robyn had a cold for a few days but the girls are good now so thats a big bonus :)

I finishesd another assignment too only one to go then I think I have  to to a job placement??? not sure as will have to inquire so that I can move on from this and start my next project ( GET FIT LOL)

this weekend I to started to murn dad and other things we have now cut all ties with all family and only talking to friends ( some are family)  we have decided its about us and to make the best of what we have, I had joined a group with cancer mums and read a few things that upset me a little about alex's condition but we know of people that have lived into adulthood so we just hope alex has a good life and will do our best to enjoy what time she has  ( and please let it be a long time) 

what is up this month???
14th Valentines day not much happening but should be nice to do something small.
24th is alex's Ultra sound and XRay  plus Dr's appointment and bloods and port flush.
by the end of this month we should have the intinary for alex's make-a-wish.
will leave it at this and try and get some new photos soon too as to show our girl with more hair :) ♥

No comments: