Wednesday, January 27, 2010

♥1st day of School & My 1st Me Day♥

1st day at school was today and it was also my first me day :) didnt do alot wanted to go to the gym and do some baking but did do some house work lol. we did have a very hot Queensland day of 38o well 28o up here is a killer with the humidity  as I miss Adelaide and Newcastle ( especially Newcastle as it had no water restrictions and sprinklers for the kids was fun :)  )

Alex had a ball so was happy about that :) Robyn loves Childcare so no issues there either so  its all looking good, Robyn was drentched as they got into the tape ( toilet areas ) and she got a jelly bean for using the toilet so TT is starting again :)

no Dr's appointments til the 24th so  no stress at the moment and had update from Public trustee about dad's estate and all going well :) we should get a small amount out of it but I do not care all I wanted was his bills paid and none for us and my sister ( but not going into any more about that as its trouble ZONE)

well I have also started another BLOG this one is on photography as I am learning and hope to oneday say I am able to sell my work
Mazz's Photography journey

Left; Alex in daddies hat,       Right;  school day today photo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Alex enjoyed her first day of school!