Thursday, January 14, 2010

CT and Dr's Visit Wednesday

Well yesterday, Wednesday the 13th of January Alex had her CT Scan with Contrast, it was an early start for us all Robyn went into Child care for the day as I would be alone at the hospital with Alex and as we also had to 1.30pm to see Dr Tim. all was good except Alex has lost another 300g so not good but she is healthy and seams like so many others just has gone of normal food so will be supplementing her milk with pediasure to give her the added vitamins at least :)   we also are now off all meds WOOHOO no more making her take them hehe now she will only get panadol if she needs it lol OMG the small things that make ones day and today had a few lol♥ plus the contrast she drank with out any fight  my little girls growing up to fast :(...

The Dr has filled me in on the next step if the nodes start growing again as he and us would have loved to have seen them removed with the Kidney. but we have to wait and keep an eye on these nodes to be sure that they do not grow and IF ( I say IF as we pray they don't) we will be looking a surgery again to try removal or part removal but that is something I do not want to think about right now.....

on our way home Alex wanted Hungry Jacks so I stopped at the one on the way home in Brisbane and the manager remembered us and gave us our meal free ( I didn't expect this was so nice ♥) he also asked how we are doing and wished us a belated happy Christmas and New year how nice can people be ♥

Robyn  enjoyed her day at Child care and is now going every Wednesday something that will hit our pockets but will be good for her and for me :) I can not believe Miss Robyn is 3 in under 2 weeks :o

we have had a few fights with the girls too Monday and Tuesday Miss Robyn pushed Alex out of the trampoline this being the 2nd time Alex has fallen out and hurt herself this time hitting her head and grazing her back so I was on watch that night for concussion etc but she was ok.

Today I have been told by my sisters boyfriend (who she says isn't her boyfriend) that I have lied to her about money from dad I have all the receipts etc and will only deal with public trustee not her as I have no money and used none on me or my family it went on the funeral

But on a better note Alex has had her wish Granted and this will bite me on my butt as my sister will say I used dads money for this trip !!! ( sorry for Vent am so pissed off at it all am trying to stand strong for my family)
 So we have done papers to be sent in and looks like she will get the dolphin experience I was at the end thinking we would have missed that part though :( but so happy she will do it and we will get the photo to look back on, Robyn wanted to go for it to but she would still be to small so when we leave QLD I will do the family one for us all as an experience to remember :)
top  :- asleep on lounge
above:- at the hospital after CT waiting to see Dr's
left:- at the wonderfactory at the hospital still waiting.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Alex has had some weight loss, hope the pediasure helps too.

Great to hear she is off all the meds.

I too pray the nodes do NOT grow!

How lovely of the manager at Hungry Jack's to do that for you all ♥

Sorry to hear about the family dramas, that is the last thing you need to be dealing with at the moment.

Dolphin experience sounds great, I am sure Alex will love it!

Unknown said...

thanks Sarah

Yes alex will love the dolphin experience its all she has said from the day they asked her and we where told probably not so didnt have our hopes up but when the leter included that I was wrapped :)

family issues its normal when a will is not present My younger sister is in trouble and just want money from any sourse and will do anything for it I have had to cut ties due to her using alex as a tool saying she had it worse then alex ( she has childhood asthma I have asthma so go figure!!!) but her life is harder than ours hehe I would love her life work and live with out the stress but would not give up my giorls for anything and if this is our road I will keep walking it to see My brave girl grow into a beautiful soul that will outshine the negative in the world ♥

Hope your little star is doing well I to love following your updates and seeing that cheaky smile she has in those photos ♥