Saturday, January 23, 2010

☆♥~Happy Birthday Little Princess~♥☆

Happy Birthday Robyn
today you turn 3♥ ♥ ♥


we had a friend stop around for a little while bearing gifts for Robyn (her God Daughter) Robyn has 2 godmothers and 1 godfather but the rest live in Adelaide so have not seen us much Jon did come up in August though :)...
we also had gifts arrive all week for her ( grandparents and Aunty Cheryl ) plus the couple we have here too


I have a great night out with some friends  OMG its been ages since I went out and danced etc felt like a teen but drank water and lemonade so was a good girl. also I drove so was good to have the extra can with us to help do the drop offs on way home )... Thanks Girls for a lovley evening out and I got home to a quiet house with both girls sleeping through with no wake-ups til after 7am :)  (Happy Birthday Robyn ♥♥♥ Mummy Loves you)


this is Alex in her uniform  we are all ready for school next week  (well she is I am not :-/ )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great time!

I just love that uniform.